I am almost finished with the Slytherin hat and I like the way it is looking. I did a lot of experimenting with knitting stitches that I improvised on. I made a knit and a purl in the same stitch, I also did a knit and knit below and then K2, to give these snakes a 3 D look on a 2 D environment. The snakes will look like they are ready to jump out and get you.
At This time I am starring the Starry Sky part of the hat to start the decreases. In my opinion a Slytherin hat should be pretentious and very busy and proud. I am a little busier than usual, we have our Thanksgiving Holiday coming on and a lot to do this weekend. I will be finishing the hats before next Monday for sure, thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment