I am hoping that this blog will help you and me experience the craft of crochet as well as knitting. During times of silence or turmoil, crochet and knitting continuously help me quiet my mind at my own pace, enabling me to find my center. I have patterns for sale in PDF Format, you can find them at their own Pages at the top menu. The posts are classified By labels which are at the far right, all the way down. We are the Borg! I think it will bring Order into Chaos!
CraftyAndy.com and CraftyAndy.net are owned by me!
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Andy's 7 Meme
The 7 Meme
A. Seven things to do before I die
1. Spend some time in Europe.
2. Learn a third language.
3. Unfold more of my spiritual gifts.
4. Sky Dive.
5. Meet people from other planets.
6. Travel into Space.
7. Find Kobol and the yellow brick road.
B. Seven things I cannot do
1. Travel at warp speed.
3. Go back in time.
4. Bring back the dead.
5. Be in two places at once, or can I?
6. Talk to animals, can you imagine?
7. Become heterosexual.
C. Seven things that attract me ....
1. Tattoos, they are fascinating.
2. Space Travel, I want to see what's out there.
3. Food, I am a Taurus after all.
4. Klingons, they are spiritual Warriors. .
5. Scott Bakula, Kevin Sorbo: I Like blonde or dark hair hairy men.
6. Philosophy, just because I am an intellectual.
7. Fishtanks, is like having a piece of nature in your livingroom.
D. Seven things I say most often
1. Stupidity should be taxed.
2. Thank you!
3. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
4. No matter where you go there you are.
6. Is that a phaser in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?.
7. Yes, No.
E. Seven books ( or series or genres or topics ) that I love
1. The Four Agreements.
2. Don Quijote de la Mancha.
3. Divine Comedy.
4. Crochet or Knit books.
5. Seat of the Soul.
6. Science Fiction Books.
F. Seven movies I watch over and over again ( or would if I had time )
3. What dreams may come.
4. Battlestar Gallactica
5. All Star Trek, Movies & Series Enterprise,Voyager, DS9, TNG, TOS
7. Golden Girls
G. Seven things you want answers to.
1. Where is God?
2. How dare you?
3. Where is Santa?
4. What was first the chicken or the egg?.
5. Where is Atlantis?
6. Is there a Stargate?
7. Is space the final frontier?
H. Seven people I want to join in, too.
1. Granny Gone Wild
2. Lady Linoleum
6. Dave Daniels Cabin Cove