Saturday, January 07, 2006
Andy's 7 Meme
The 7 Meme
A. Seven things to do before I die
1. Spend some time in Europe.
2. Learn a third language.
3. Unfold more of my spiritual gifts.
4. Sky Dive.
5. Meet people from other planets.
6. Travel into Space.
7. Find Kobol and the yellow brick road.
B. Seven things I cannot do
1. Travel at warp speed.
3. Go back in time.
4. Bring back the dead.
5. Be in two places at once, or can I?
6. Talk to animals, can you imagine?
7. Become heterosexual.
C. Seven things that attract me ....
1. Tattoos, they are fascinating.
2. Space Travel, I want to see what's out there.
3. Food, I am a Taurus after all.
4. Klingons, they are spiritual Warriors. .
5. Scott Bakula, Kevin Sorbo: I Like blonde or dark hair hairy men.
6. Philosophy, just because I am an intellectual.
7. Fishtanks, is like having a piece of nature in your livingroom.
D. Seven things I say most often
1. Stupidity should be taxed.
2. Thank you!
3. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
4. No matter where you go there you are.
6. Is that a phaser in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?.
7. Yes, No.
E. Seven books ( or series or genres or topics ) that I love
1. The Four Agreements.
2. Don Quijote de la Mancha.
3. Divine Comedy.
4. Crochet or Knit books.
5. Seat of the Soul.
6. Science Fiction Books.
F. Seven movies I watch over and over again ( or would if I had time )
3. What dreams may come.
4. Battlestar Gallactica
5. All Star Trek, Movies & Series Enterprise,Voyager, DS9, TNG, TOS
7. Golden Girls
G. Seven things you want answers to.
1. Where is God?
2. How dare you?
3. Where is Santa?
4. What was first the chicken or the egg?.
5. Where is Atlantis?
6. Is there a Stargate?
7. Is space the final frontier?
H. Seven people I want to join in, too.
1. Granny Gone Wild
2. Lady Linoleum
6. Dave Daniels Cabin Cove
Life can be a bowl of strawberries when cheries are not available. It has been almost two years since I have been in this blog. I have s...
Well I am doing this in a public way , because I found at least four people that have been hit with this. The headline was "Credit Car...
The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves are very different from the old scarves where egalitarian stripes where the norm. I have created a...
A yarn organizer is something that all crafters need and desire. Whether you are doing Fair Isle knitting , or any color stranding project i...