I am hoping that this blog will help you and me experience the craft of crochet as well as knitting. During times of silence or turmoil, crochet and knitting continuously help me quiet my mind at my own pace, enabling me to find my center. I have patterns for sale in PDF Format, you can find them at their own Pages at the top menu. The posts are classified By labels which are at the far right, all the way down. We are the Borg! I think it will bring Order into Chaos!

CraftyAndy.com and CraftyAndy.net are owned by me!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brickstreet Blocking

This is not the best picture of this afghan, but  I needed to thread the needle with this one.  I had a bit of a deadline.  Since this picture I have adjusted the afghan more as you look at it , you understand where it needs to stretch to.  It became wider than longer, but it does not really something that matters, as it is supposed to be a rectangle. I used some recycled yarn from the hemlock ring I made a while ago.  This brown yarn is Cascade Eco wool and it looks like it is perfect for this kind of border.  I even doubled the strands, it is very nice to the touch.  Hope to have it dry by the evening, it is with a fan on and today is not raining.  Hope to show you a better picture in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by!