The mittens are finished, and even though is not the easiest of patterns I accomplished my desire to spin yarn and make these mittens. I used less than 125 grams or 112 yards of material. The glove on the right has been blocked and is very soft, the one on the left is the one I finished today and definitely very rough. This pattern is from Harry Wells aka the Knitting Ninja and I would recommend it for experienced knitters. It is a bit confusing , but worth the time in making the mitts. I did change the termination of the fingers as I don not like 1 by 1 rib on the fingers. Thanks for stopping by.