2007 in Review
11 Resolutions - Goals 2008
1. Learn something New about Crochet or Knitting.
2. Do Something New in Crochet and Knitting.
3. Travel somewhere I have never been before.
4. Maintain my health in stable conditions.
5. Go to my 30th High School Reunion!
6. Eat green, buy green as much as possible.
7. Try some new Yarn.
8. Pray for world Peace and for Protection everyday.
9. Read a book a month!
10. Go to the movies more often.
11. Give A craft class.
So here we go into the New Year with Love, Abundance and Good Health and time to enjoy all these gifts. Looking forward to a positive outcome in our world. Making sure we change ourselves to be more positive and more peaceful. Be aware of your surroundings and remember the good adage, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is". Always remember that your are loved and protected beyond your fondest dreams by a power bigger than ourselves. As it is in it is out, as above so it be below. Be what you want the world to be an there you will see how your surroundings start to change to match your inner life. Keep an open mind, but don't forget the nature of the beast a snake will always be a snake lol! To another Great Year!