Saturday, January 27, 2007
You Can Reach The Weirdness Within
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
So I got tagged and asked to share my weirdness, so If you read my blog you can consider yourself tagged if you want to answer as well go ahead and mention where you got tagged from.. LOL! It is hard to think of things that are weird when they are normal to you. What more unusual that the Stonehenge picture I took myself. So I am to share 6 weird things about myself, I think that's too few ROFL! Nevertheless I will give you the joy of Laughter through my experience.
1. Few people know this , but I am a ghost whisperer, I have been talking to the dead since I was a child and continue to do to this day. To me there is no death, the soul is eternal and part of what we call God or Gods, A super consciousness. I don't believe in good or evil, I believe in levels of things toward good or away from it; Some people call me a psychic, some called me Medium. Yes I see dead people and it is almost like in the movies. Each of us who has the sight, sees things in a different way. I sometimes hear voices,sometimes I see people that have passed on. Anyway I will leave it at that for now.
2. I believe myself to be a scientist. Also a Sci-Fi fan and a Star Trek fan at that, I believe we will travel to the stars and we will meet people from other galaxies. I am always paying attention to the news for signs of extraterrestrial encounters. I want to meet the good guys, not the bad ones. I also love the Scifi Channel, most of its shows and the genre. LOL!
3. My mind is always talking, judging, planning, there is a constant chatter in my head that is no longer in charge of me. I have disciplined my mind and turn it into a tool. I also believe Life is a set of "Illusions" like the book from Richard Bach that questions our views on reality.
4. I always factor mistakes in everything I do, it is only human. I have no regrets.
5. I don't like to sleep, I wish I could sleep and be rested, one day a week, then be awake there rest of the week 6 days and 16 hours. There is so much to read and talk and share, that I hate wasting time sleeping. I do like to rest, don't take me wrong.
6. I have always said that I if I had the power of the Gods, I will end famine, disease, poverty, homelessness, all kinds of child abuse ,and eliminate all violence . I will end all wars and declare all disputes resolved. I will reveal my plan to humanity and I will solve the incognita of the chicken or the egg. I think I will be a merciful God, astonishing in physical beauty and endless intelligence, LOL!. I will teach all my children to believe in themselves and let them know that there is nothing that they can own, buy, sell, hide, steal, lend or possess or destroy, that will enhance or diminish their self worth. I will reveal the secrets of the Eye of Jupiter.
Thanks for stopping by.
Life can be a bowl of strawberries when cheries are not available. It has been almost two years since I have been in this blog. I have s...
Well I am doing this in a public way , because I found at least four people that have been hit with this. The headline was "Credit Car...
The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves are very different from the old scarves where egalitarian stripes where the norm. I have created a...
A yarn organizer is something that all crafters need and desire. Whether you are doing Fair Isle knitting , or any color stranding project i...